Saturday, May 15, 2010

What a HUNK!

My husband is absolute PERFECTION!
He is so incredibly HOTT!
Such a sexy man, I am married to.
I can not wait for his return!!!

I was just on the webcam with my husband and there was this one 5 minute period where I couldnt stop smiling everytime my husband looked at me. (well looked at the camera, like he was making eye contact) It was like he was standing right in front me. that makes him so sexy to know that all he has to do is look at me and make me feel like the most beautiful, spectacular woman in the world!



It just blows my mind to know that God had this whole plan and knew Ryan was going to be the man I'd marry, the man I'd spend the rest of my life with. He created Ryan knowing exactly what I needed in a man. What my heart desired. God knew exactly what Ryan's heart desired! It's just absolutely AMAZING! It makes realize how blessed am I and how wonderful God is.

This post was just going to be about how hot my husband is and how amazing he makes me feel even when he just looks at me. I guess it turned into a post, or revelation, about God and the wonders he creates!

No comments:

Post a Comment