Friday, May 14, 2010

It Left Me Breathless


The Vampire Diaries
Season Finale

Wow. The finale was A-mazing! I was on the edge of the couch the whole time. So many things were unexpected, and just blew me away!

Let me first say that I can't believe Katherine is HERE! I was NOT expecting her to show up. Damon being in love with Elena is kind of cool! I actually like the "NEW" Damon! Poor Stefan seems kind of insecure. So Jeremy a vampire? It was going to happen sooner or later!
I love that Bonnie helped Stefan Damon and Elena! That was nice. I was so worried one of the Salvatore brothers were going to die. Scared me! WHAT IN THE HECK are the mayor and his son?!?!?! WEIRD!!!!!!! (The books have the answer..although I've heard the books are quite different from the show)

The BIG question is what did Elena hear in the kitchen?
Her biological father stumbling or Jeremy feeding on his Uncle John?
How I am going to wait until September...I have no idea, but until then I will be watching re runs of this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment