Monday, May 24, 2010

Should have bought a Mac

So for the past few days I have been trying to get iTunes on my computer..and it just won't work. Something is going on with Wondows Vista and it won't let me. I'm so bummed because my husband just bought me an iPod touch and I can't use it because I can't get iTunes on my computer. So lame huh?
I know I should have bought a Mac. I would have been so much happier. I was going to buy one instead of this HP I have. The Macbook I want is about 1200 bucks. SOOO MUCH MONEY!!!!
AHHH!!!!!!! I wish my computer was worth more than 125 (the trade-in value).
I have such a dilema.

2 comments:

  1. I love my iMac.

    I have a PC but the only reason I bought it was because I had to have it for all of my Windows-based computer classes I took for my degree. Otherwise, I will never buy another PC again (unless I am forced to by gun-point).

    ReplyDelete
  2. First - I started stalking you from the link on your signature on AWC - I'm Ctowntrixie on there :D

    Now:

    I have a mac and a PC.

    I just put a dual boot system for windows and osx on the Mac, it's brand spankin new internally.

    It has a little pixel damage on the screen (there are about 10 pixels in the lower left hand corner that don't work), but everything else is flawless.

    If you were at all interested, I'd be willing to sell it. It's 2 years old (bought it summer of 08).

    ReplyDelete